List of possible band names for Andy from Parks & Rec writers.
"BONUS": Excerpts from her facebook profile:
I AM “LOVING” THIS HERE “WEATHER” WE ARE HAVING TODAY!
A “CLOVE” OF “GARLIC” A DAY WITH LOTS OF “RAW” ORGANIC PRODUCE WILL KEEP THAT WHITE COAT AWAY
two of my best friends have just won the internet by creating a “nasty george strait” tumblr. get down on it!
things like this make me really glad i exchange so many emails with my parents
(via my dad)
a joke Ben Hicks made up at work today that I am still laughing about.
Q: What’s a comedian’s favorite kind of pasta?
Bill Simmons says: here’s the poster if Judd Apatow ever makes a baseball movie.
My boyfriend says this picture summarizes what’s awesome about baseball, because none of these guys actually look at all like serious athletes.
One of my favorite movies of all time. Nothing epic or beautiful about it, just funny and real and sad and sweet and funny again and Chris Eigeman and his hands in his pockets and the first time I watched it was this fabulous pizza and underwear kind of evening and “I’d rather be bowhunting” and it’s Noah Baumbach you know and Parker Posey is always so pretty and it’s just really good and I like it. A lot.
Anyway, the poster above is apparently in the possession of my friend Albert and because he is amazing he said he’s going to give it to me. It will be the first movie poster to get a proper framing and hanging in my home. Actually, I have a small poster for Head in one corner, but it’s not framed.
Max: I’m nostalgic for conversations I had yesterday. I’ve begun reminiscing events before they even occur. I’m reminiscing this right now. I can’t go to the bar because I’ve already looked back on it in my memory… and I didn’t have a good time.
I posted this comic on my livejournal on this date five years ago and guess what? It’s still awesome!
This particular vanity plate makes me smile every time I pass it on my street. Plus it’s a mini cooper, which is really the only type if car I have ever loved.
What I Do With My iPhone
In order of how much I do it
1. play the iphone version of windows solitaire.
2. skip through songs until i get to the right one.
3. snooze and reset my alarm for five-fifteen minutes after the time i originally set it for.
4. look at facebook.
5. read emails from my dad and occasionally from others.
6. check out fantasy baseball scores.
7. play the iphone version of civilization.
8. take and look at pictures with my stupid hipster photo app.
9. look at tumblr (i really prefer to browse tumblr on my real computer but sometimes i get bored and crack).
10. play various forms of trivia games.
11. solve arguments using google and/or wikipedia
13. play monopoly as the dog against the computer, usually shoe. effing shoe.
14. write ‘notes’ about books to read and songs to seek out and things to draw pictures of and other random reminders. last few: “mixtape for mom: that blitzen trapper song the tree,” “ingrid michaelson’s can’t help falling in love with you cover,” “are we winning,” “ron artest with devils on each shoulder?,” “more pants that aren’t jeans,” and “bet with patrick: steven strasburg will win a a cy young within his first three seasons. $20.”
15. actually talk on the phone.
Miss USA. Hahahahahhahahahahaha!
Via Tom and Lorenzo’s Miss Universe 2010 National Costumes post, which is hilarious and amazing all around, and which Miss Larissa brought to my attention. I think we all owe her a debt of gratitude.
This is so hilariously meta my head just fell off.
Con of the Day: Meanwhile, outside the San Diego Convention Center, Joshua “Pacey Witter 4 Eva” Jackson was hosting the first annual Pacey-Con, handing out self-authored Pacey fanfic, and snapping pics with adoring Paceyheads.
Prediction: Pacey-Con attendees outnumber Comic-Con patrons 15-to-1 by 2012.
[rillawafers / thanks mmm!]