Casselman River, ladies and gentlemen. Somebody make me a nostalgic fall bike-riding playlist, stat. (My alternative right now is listening to Wheel of Time book 5: The Fires of Heaven on audiobook, and it doesn’t quite fit with the decor). I’m thinking, like, Band of Horses and Midlake.
1. My boss is biking from Pittsburgh to Maryland by himself, because he cray. You can follow the rest of his adventure here on tumblr, if you’re into that sort of thing.
2. This is a very pretty river.
3. Although I very much doubt that Spotify works in the middle of tree-nature-pretty-land, “nostalgic fall bike-riding playlist” evoked an immediate and irrepressible Pavlovian response in me and so I made a nostalgic autumn bike-riding playlist.
4. I forgot how much I love that first Jets To Brazil album. It’s so heartfelt and earnest, in such an uncool way.
4 Notes/ Hide
- lingeriesexytime likes this
- kathyamooreno likes this
- expresident likes this
- two--drifters likes this
- summeranne reblogged this from jackbikesthegap and added:
- jackbikesthegap posted this