1. I’m going to start making small limited edition prints of some selective celebrity portraits, maybe like 15 of each one and a new one each month? For like 20 bucks or something, depending on how much it costs for me to get nice prints made (I’m looking into it!).
2. Every Hall of Famer has had me thinking about baseball even more than usual and, so, working on my baseball zine. I promise that it will be out sometime during the 2011 baseball season, hopefully earlier than later.
3. I’ve been working hard on my commissions for Shawn and I can’t wait to show you guys!
4. Screenprinting t-shirts! With my boyfriend! Who is really funny and comes up to me randomly the other day and is, without context, all “what if you drew a picture of a cigarette holding hands with a matchbook and a lighter off in the distance crying?”
5. Dollhouses! You guys don’t even know!!!!!
6. The autobiographical web comic that I’ve been saying I am going to do for approximately, what, like, five years now, but I’m really serious about it now because I think the new tablet is actually the perfect medium for it?
7. I want to finally have an art show in real life physical space sometime this summer. I have big ideas for it! It might be my birthday party. And bands? Something fun.
8. And then, of course, after I’m done with the hall of famers I will have a thing where we will look at all of them and then I will give them away or something. I don’t know what I’m going to do with them, actually. But I do know that I want to have an astrodome cake and two ball screwballs and maybe ballpark nachos or something there, though.
9. Shrinky dink jewelry of animals wearing unicorn horns!
10. My sloth halloween costume is absolutely definitely actually for sure happening this year and don’t let me back down this time.